First, a big thank you goes out to our wonderful families for another successful Harvest Festival! Our Harvest Festival continues to be successful because of all the team work and creativity poured into this event each year! Thank you for all of your hard work and support!
Next, please make note of the following events for the month of November:
- Tuesday, 11/5/19- Pacific Fundraiser: Final delivery of fundraiser items will be delivered to the scholar’s classroom. There are no additional deliveries.
- Thursday, 11/21/19- Free Dress Day: Please keep dress code in mind when choosing an outfit. Also, LEPA will offer a holiday feast through the hot lunch program again this year. Please be on the lookout for the permission slip in order for your scholar to participate.
- Monday, 11/25/19 through Friday, 11/29/19- Fall Break: Campus is closed. Enjoy your week off and take this opportunity to spend quality family time.
- Monday, 12/2/19- LEPA’s holiday store opens. Scholars may bring money to purchase gifts. Please send your scholar with a list of who they are suppose to purchase for along with the money amount that your scholar is allowed to spend on each person on their list when sending them with money to spend.
- As a reminder, please do not send nuts or nut products to school with your scholar(s) due to severe allergies on campus. Your cooperation with this is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at (760)948-4333.
Attention Parents and Guardians,
Please be aware that non-service pets are not permitted at or near scholar pick-up gates/gathering areas during school operation hours. In addition, we do have scholars with allergies whom could be affected by the presence of your pets.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.
We have been given final confirmation that LEPA’s official groundbreaking ceremony has been scheduled for this Friday, May 17, 2019 at 11:00am. This has been a long-awaited event and we are very excited. We look forward to sharing pictures and details of this occasion along with the progress of our new site with you. Once the Grand Opening Ceremony is scheduled, we hope you will be able to join us in the momentous celebration. We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to our continued success.
Free Dress Day
Campus is closed
Campus is closed