Here are announcements for the last week of school:
- Minimum Day Schedule & Free Dress Monday thru Friday- School hours are 7:45-11:45am. Please ensure clothing and shoe choices are appropriate for school.
- Tuesday, 5/22/18 Kinder Promotion- Each ceremony will be held in the lunchroom.
- Mrs. Sanchez’s class will begin at 8:30am. Please meet in the lunchroom beginning at 8am.
- Mrs. Villatoro’s class will begin at 9:30am. Please meet in her classroom beginning at 9am.
- Mrs. Fisk’s class will begin at 10:30am. Please meet in her classroom beginning at 10am.
- Wednesday, 5/23/18 Sixth Grade Promotion- Each ceremony will be held in the lunchroom.
- Ms. Liaw’s class will begin at 8:30am. Please meet in the E2 classroom beginning at 8am.
- Mr. Prado’s class will begin at 9:30am. Please meet in the E3 classroom beginning at 9am.
- Thursday, 5/24/18 Awards for 1stthrough 5thgrades will be held in your scholar’s classroom.
- 1stGrade 8:00 am-8:30am
- 2ndGrade 8:45am-9:15am
- 3rdGrade 9:30am-10:00am
- 4thGrade 10:15am-10:45am
- 5thGrade 11:00am-11:30am
- Friday, 5/25/18 Last day of school- Report cards will be sent home with your scholar(s). Also, this is the lost & found deadline. Please check the lost and found located in the front office for items belonging to your scholar(s). All items that are left in the lost and found will be taken to a donation center over summer break.
- Please remember to keep your scholar’s lunch account in good standing by clearing any outstanding balances before the end of the school year.We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Lastly, as we close out this school year, we would like to thank you for your continued support and we hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe summer break!