Please make note of the following for the month of September:
- Monday, 9/4/17- Campus is closed in observance of Labor Day.
- Tuesday, 9/5/17 through Thursday, 9/7/17 Minimum Day Schedule – 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Parent conferences will be taking place on campus. Please make sure to be prompt when picking up your scholars at dismissal time.
- Monday, 9/11/17- Canned food drive begins. Scholars are encouraged to bring in canned food or boxed good items to earn Harvest Festival tickets (each item = 1 ticket). These items will be put into Food Baskets that will be given to families in need the week prior to Thanksgiving. Please check expiration dates since we will not be accepting items that have expired or will be expiring prior to December.
- Tuesday, 9/12/17- Harvest Festival Meeting at 8:30am in the lunchroom.
- Thursday, 9/14/17- Box Tops Competition: Please have your scholar(s) turn in box tops to their teacher(s) through Wednesday, 9/20/17. The class that collects the most will win a pizza party!
- Thursday, 9/28/17- Free Dress Day- Superhero Theme. Scholars may wear t-shirts/tops of their favorite superhero along with regular shorts/pants, etc. on the bottom. Scholars may not come in full costume and props/accessories should not be brought to school. Please keep dress code in mind when choosing an outfit including that open toe sandals/shoes, spaghetti straps, and shorts that are above a scholar’s fingertips when their hands are placed straight down are not to be worn. Please remind your scholar that all superheroes follow school rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at (760)948-4333.