Please make note of the following for the month of February:
- Thursday, 3/8/18- Spring Picture Day: This is a free dress day for those scholars who will be purchasing pictures. Please ensure your scholar comes to school with their order form completed along with payment or online receipt.
- Tuesday, 3/13/18 Pacific Fundraiser Delivery: Items will be sent home with scholars at the end of the day.
Uniform Exchange: LEPA’s student council will be hosting the uniform exchange from 3:00pm-3:30pm at the snack tables by the lower grade classrooms. Parents can bring clean, gently used uniforms that do not fit their scholar(s) anymore and trade them for a size their scholar(s) can wear. Tops & bottoms are available in various sizes and we encourage you to come take a look even if you do not have a uniform to trade since we tend to have a few extra.
- Wednesday, 3/14/18 through Friday, 3/16/18- Minimum Day Schedule: 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Please be prompt to dismissal. Your scholar’s teacher will contact you regarding a parent conference.
- Friday, 3/16/18- Science Fair: Parents are welcome to view the science projects that are on display in the lunchroom from 10:45-11:15am. Awards will be announced at 11:15am. You must have a volunteer form approved and on file in the office in order to attend.
Lost & Found Deadline: Please check the lost and found located in the front office for items belonging to your scholar(s). All items that are left in the lost and found will be taken to a donation center over spring break.
- Monday, 3/19/18 through Friday, 3/23/18- Spring Break: Campus will be closed.
- Friday, 3/30/18- Free Dress Day: Please keep dress code in mind when choosing an outfit.
- As a reminder, please do not send your scholar to school with nuts or nut products like peanut butter due to severe allergies on campus.
- Lastly, we are currently preparing for state testing which begins in April. Please limit absences, tardies, and early sign-outs so our scholars can be fully prepared to do their best.
If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact the front office at (760) 948-4333.