Please make note of the following for the months of December & January:
- Wednesday, 12/13/17 and Thursday, 12/14/17 Minimum Day Schedule – 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Please check with your scholar’s teacher regarding conferences. Report cards will be sent home with all scholars on Thursday, 12/14.
- Thursday, 12/14/17- Free Dress Day: Pajamas. Please keep dress code in mind when choosing an outfit.
- Friday, 12/15/17 through Friday, 1/5/18- Winter Break: Campus is closed. Enjoy your vacation and take this opportunity to spend quality family time. We will see you back at school on Monday, January 8, 2018.
- Monday, 1/15/18- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday: Campus is closed.
- Friday, 1/26/18- Free Dress Day: Please keep dress code in mind when choosing an outfit.
- With all the class events that are taking place, please remember when donating food that all items must be store bought not homemade (no exceptions) and should be nut free due to severe allergies on campus. Also, if you plan on being in the classroom, you must have a volunteer form on file in the office.
- We are in cold and flu season. Please dress scholars appropriately for the various weather conditions we have been experiencing and remind your scholars of proper health and hygiene practices.
- Please don’t forget to check the lost & found located in the front office. All items left in the lost and found will be taken to a donation center over Winter Break.
- Lastly, we do not have a winter program scheduled. We are currently working on finding a venue for a spring program and will notify you of the details if we are successful.
We hope all our families have a wonderful and safe holiday season! If you have questions, please contact the front office at (760)948-4333.